hump n : something that bulges out or is protuberant or projects from a form [syn: bulge, bump, gibbosity, gibbousness, jut, prominence, protuberance, protrusion, extrusion, excrescence]
2 have sexual intercourse with; "This student sleeps with everyone in her dorm"; "Adam knew Eve"; "Were you ever intimate with this man?" [syn: roll in the hay, love, make out, make love, sleep with, get laid, have sex, know, do it, be intimate, have intercourse, have it away, have it off, screw, fuck, jazz, eff, lie with, bed, have a go at it, bang, get it on, bonk]
EtymologyProbably cognate with:
- Rhymes with: -ʌmp
Hump may refer to:
- HUMP! (film festival), an annual presentation of amateur pornography
- The Hump, a name given by WWII Allied pilots to part of the Himalayan mountains
- Kyphosis, the curve on an upper spine that causes a hunchback
- An artificial hill used to sort train cars in a classification yard
- The rise on the back of a camel
- Slang - To engage in sexual intercourse
- The act of dry humping, achieving sexual pleasure from genital friction without intercourse.
- To 'Get the Hump' is to become annoyed by something or someone (chiefly British slang).
hump in Japanese: ハンプ
Everest, Olympus, alp, arch, barrow, bear, bend, bend back, bilge, blain, bleb, blister, blob, bolt, boss, bow, bubble, buck, buckle down, bulb, bulge, bulla, bump, bunch, burl, button, cahot, career, carry, chine, clump, condyle, convex, convey, crook, curl, curve, dart, dash, decurve, deflect, dome, dowel, drag, ear, embow, endeavor, enlargement, excrescence, ferry, flange, flap, flex, fling, gall, get cracking, get cutting, gnarl, go all out, growth, handle, haste, hasten, haul, heave, hie, hill, hillock, hit the ball, hook, hop to it, hotfoot, hummock, hump it, hunch, hurry, hurtle, incurvate, incurve, inflect, jog, joggle, knob, knot, knuckle down, knur, knurl, la, lay to, lean on it, lip, lofty mountains, loop, lug, lump, make haste, mass, mole, mound, mount, mountain, nevus, node, nub, nubbin, nubble, papilloma, peg, ply the oar, post, pour it on, projection, protrusion, protuberance, race, recurve, reflect, reflex, retroflex, rib, ridge, ring, round, rush, sag, scamper, scoot, scour, scramble, scud, scurry, scuttle, shag ass, shake a leg, shake it up, shoot, shoulder, skedaddle, snap to it, spare no effort, spine, step on it, stud, style, swag, sweep, swelling, tab, tear, tear ass, tell, the wooded mountains, tor, towering alps, transport, tubercle, tubercule, tumefaction, tumescence, tumulus, turn, vault, verruca, vesicle, wale, wart, welt, wind